I feel like my life hasn't had much variety lately. The school year is wrapping up and I have so much that has to be done, but I did manage to do a few fun things this week! My friend Jenny and I went to Disneyland again on Wednesday... we're both trying to get as much time there as we can because we are each moving out of California in a little less than 3 weeks. I've got to get my money's worth with my Disneyland pass!!
Our main reason for going this time was to preview the Little Mermaid ride before it opened to the general public. I think everyone else in southern CA with Annual Passes had the same idea as us... it was so crowded!
We also went on Tower of Terror again... I think this is my new favorite ride!
We didn't realize that the park now has their summer hours, so we ended up staying until about 11:00 pm (bad idea on a school night) and there were still SO many people! We were able to see World of Color again and I absolutely loved it the 2nd time around. And we were lucky enough to get tickets at the last minute from a worker so we had good seats! It seriously is an amazing show... it puts the Bellagio fountains to shame. Blogger isn't letting me upload a video, so you'll just have to take my word for it!
I went on my weekly hike with my friend Christina again. This hike was WAY harder than previous hikes! Things used to be SO green here in Cali, but once it started warming up, all the hills have lost their color. They're still pretty though! And by the way, I am definitely taller than Christina, but in the picture we are on a hill... I promise I'm not a giant next to her.
After our hike we came home and lounged by the pool for a while. I got a little sun and it felt so nice!
Also... this isn't necessarily fun, but after work I went out and bought Rosetta Stone to improve my Spanish-speaking skills. Lately I have felt like this would be a great skill to have, especially when trying to get hired for a job. So we'll see how this goes and if it really works!


3 comments:
You're for real leaving!!??? I don't like this decision but whatever. haha, please let's hang out before you go!!
I had to look away at your disneyland pictures. We want to go back soooo bad. I saw your parents and visited with them at Daniels wedding Saturday. Seems all is going well! Yay for Lori
Looks like you are getting the most out of living in So Cal. Good for you
Post a Comment