What a fun week! My sister Heidi and her family came to California this week. After work on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I met up with them to go to Disneyland and California Adventure! I hadn't been to Disneyland for almost 7 years, when I went for choir tour during my senior year of high school. It's nice that I only live 25 minutes away now... it makes for an easy trip. And I caved and bought a season pass, so now I can go pretty much whenever I want!
Some of the highlights of Disneyland were:
...the Pixar Parade:

...the fireworks and getting SNOWED on (this is so cliche to say, but there is honestly no other word to describe the snowfall than magical):

...eating a delicious buffet dinner in Goofy's Kitchen with Goofy, Pluto, Pocahontas, Minnie Mouse, Chip & Dale, and Belle:



...riding lots of rides (my favorites were definitely California Screamin' and Toy Story Mania):


...meeting more characters:

...and World of Color. It was AMAZING. This show makes the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas look like little sprinklers!
6 comments:
How fun!
Is Belle like 4 feet tall or are you taller than I remember? lol
Woa what a blast!! That looks like such much fun!!
I already want to go back!!
Will you email some of the pictures on here to me? The one of my kids with Buzz, the one of us on Nemo ride, the fireworks one, and the one of you and me at the parade? Thanks!
How fun, and I don't blame you for buying a season pass, if I lived that close I would do the same thing.
SO fun Natalie!!! You get to go to the land of magic anytime you want... We are trying to save up and go next summer with Alan's family :) Hopefully we will make it there :) We are going to Vegas this weekend!! Not too far but a fun little getaway hopefully it will be a little warmer than Salt Lake there :)
Post a Comment