Saturday, April 25, 2009
The end is near!!
All I have to say is I'm sorry my blog has been so boring/non-existent lately!!! I used to be pretty consistent in updating it, but the end of the school year is definitely getting to me. I have been trying to wrap up all my school projects and finish my thesis. My final draft has to be in by Monday, so the madness will end soon! Even if I had been blogging though, my life really isn't all that interesting lately! But in two weeks from today I will be done with grad school!! The end is near! I'm really excited for graduation, but nervous for everything happening before then. So after graduation, I will have much more time to update my blog, and you will get to hear about spring break, conference weekend, Easter, birthday celebrations, the money-catcher game, graduation, and more! If you want to have a somewhat random daily insight into my life, you can check out my Project 365 blog. I'll try to keep up on that one because it takes a little less time and effort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
2 weeks! HOLY CRAP!!! That is so crazy. Good luck turning in your final draft today and have fun with all the graduation stuff coming up. Congrats!!! That's so rad!
Congratulations on finishing up your masters program! You go girl! I just found your blog. I would have fit into your project group. Oh well. Love your project365 and scrapbook pages. Good luck on landing that job.
HEy Natalie. I can't believe you're almost done! Youre a champ. We're leaving today for Bri's house but we'll be down in Sandy again on Mon and Tuesday. My number is 435-512-2349 if you wanna get together that would be cool.
MJ
Post a Comment