When I was in high school, I felt like I was always buying new CDs… I was somewhat obsessed, I’d say. There’s just something exciting about buying and listening to new music. Maybe it’s just me. But I like to think I do a little better now, especially that I am living on my own and I have to try and manage my money a little better. But I got a new CD last week that I really love! It’s the new Josh Gracin CD, called “We Weren’t Crazy” (and my favorite song is a Tim McGraw remake called “Telluride”). I’ll admit, I’m not a die-hard country fan, but I do like a few country artists (Keith Urban is my all-time favorite). I bought the first Josh Gracin CD a few years ago after he was on American Idol, and loved it. I kept wondering when he was going to release a new CD, but I kind of forgot about it. Well the other day I was listening to the radio in the car, and I heard his new song. So I checked online, and could download the whole album for like $7. I thought “I can’t afford not to buy it!” (That’s a saying I learned from my dad…). So after years of anticipation for this CD, I am glad to say that it is a pretty great one and that as I’m typing this right now I am listening to it and loving it!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I love new music!
When I was in high school, I felt like I was always buying new CDs… I was somewhat obsessed, I’d say. There’s just something exciting about buying and listening to new music. Maybe it’s just me. But I like to think I do a little better now, especially that I am living on my own and I have to try and manage my money a little better. But I got a new CD last week that I really love! It’s the new Josh Gracin CD, called “We Weren’t Crazy” (and my favorite song is a Tim McGraw remake called “Telluride”). I’ll admit, I’m not a die-hard country fan, but I do like a few country artists (Keith Urban is my all-time favorite). I bought the first Josh Gracin CD a few years ago after he was on American Idol, and loved it. I kept wondering when he was going to release a new CD, but I kind of forgot about it. Well the other day I was listening to the radio in the car, and I heard his new song. So I checked online, and could download the whole album for like $7. I thought “I can’t afford not to buy it!” (That’s a saying I learned from my dad…). So after years of anticipation for this CD, I am glad to say that it is a pretty great one and that as I’m typing this right now I am listening to it and loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Natalie...How the heck are you?!? Thanks for commenting on my blog. It sounds like you are one busy girl...Masters program!? Good for you! I've very impressed. You're blog is darling. I'll add you to my blog roll and check in you often! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment