Thursday, January 31, 2008
ABC Letter Photos
I came across a website the other day that got me excited to start a new project! I always see new things that I really want to start, but of course I don't have time to try them all at once. My new hobby that I somehow find time for is digital scrapbooking, but other than that I just have this long list of projects I want to do... but probably not until after I graduate (in a year and a half)! Here is the latest addition to my list of projects: I got the idea from this website http://www.createsticksandstones.com/. I am not much of a photographer, but I have always wanted to be! I really like the concept of taking pictures of random things that take on the shape of each letter of the alphabet. It looks really awesome when these pictures are put together to spell out words or names of people. Anyway, I don't know if this made much sense, but if you didn't understand the way I put it, just check out the website! This one could take a long time to finish (to find all letters of the alphabet), but I think it would be fun... kind of like a scavenger hunt! And, I figure if I do it myself, it would be way less expensive than what this company is charging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Natalie,
It's a long story how I found your blog (linked from LeAnn's blog, who linked me to hers!).
This is really fun to 'see' you again. Meagan just taught me how to do digital scrapbooking a few months ago, and I'm am way hooked.
Say hello to your family for us when you see them again.
Kathy Welch
Hello Natalie,
I came across your blog this weekend via an online playgroup. I couldn't believe it when I saw your blog about Sticks and Stones (http://www.createsticksandstones.com)! I bought one for my boss' retirement last year and - honestly - it was so well-received that every person in our office bought one for themselves (there are 11 of us total)! The quality is really, really good. It is a beautifully, professionally framed piece of art that I will hang proudly in my foyer for all to see! Thanks for blogging about them - I think you did your readers a favor!! Good Night! Micheline (Michy) Mallow
Post a Comment